Standards Of Excellence
The Standards of Excellence represent the ideals that UTS' AV/IT professionals aspire to every day in their business. We serve as a guidepost that place the customer first and offer quality AV/IT products, services and systems.
UTS stands behind the ideals that the professionals in our industry demonstrates every day - providing products and services, whether as a manufacturer, dealer, systems integrator, rental and staging company, independent design consultant or presentations professional.
As an end user, you can be confident you've chosen to work with an AVolved company.
The AVolution campaign promotes the talents and contributions of UTS audiovisual (AV/IT) experts who make technology work behind every successful professional communication or presentation. Audio Visual Service Provider (AVSPs) are invited stand tall and to participate in the campaign by showing their commitment to these 10 Standards of Excellence.
1. Complete Solutions - The AV Solutions Provider (AVSP) works to provide a comprehensive AV system that meets the clients' communications needs.
2. Informed Advice - The AVSP pursues a collaborative relationship with the client to understand the needs and recommend solutions to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
3. Best Value - The AVSP seeks to give the client the best possible value and return on investment.
4. On-Going Technical Support - The AVSP provides on-going support for the AV system through warranty and maintenance programs to ensure the system's usability and the client's satisfaction.
5. Systems Compatibility - The AVSP designs or provides a seamless operational interface for components used in a rental environment or permanent installation to create a stable and viable system.
6. Scalability - The AVSP designs and integrates AV systems that promote ease-of-use, long-term cost-effectiveness and upgradeability.
7. Clear Scope of Work - The AVSP specifies in the proposal and quotation all the necessary components and services required to create the AV system and clearly calls out and discusses any exceptions.
8. Appropriate Documentation - The AVSP provides appropriate and complete documentation of the system as specified in the vendor's proposal and quotation or the consultant's specification.
9. Expert Technical Staff - AVSP staff are in programs to become industry certified, to maintain their certification and to keep current on new developments in AV technology.
10. Training Support - The AVSP is a source of professional training services to help the client become proficient in using AV technologies and systems and to advance their communications goals.